Best Brand for Starter

MamaMoore08

That's a great question. My two personal favorites for beginners are the Hydrow rower and the Ergatta water rower. The Hydrow is a magnetic rower, so you can modify the resistance. It has an attached touchscreen and impressive video content led by professional rowing instructors right out on the water. If you enjoy beautiful scenery with guidance from rowing professionals, the Hydrow is your best option. The Ergatta, by comparison, is a water rower. It is a gorgeous cherry wood color and sits low to the floor. It also has an attached touchscreen. But rather than video content, it includes games and challenges. All content is digital - so there are no videos to watch. But I love the way the games keep me focused and involved. I find I stay engaged best on the Ergatta. The best one for you will depend on which type of rower (magnetic or water) and which type of content you prefer. They're both excellent for beginners. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to do some research on rowers and these are the two that I had narrowed my search down to. I think the Ergatta game-type experience would be best for me because it seems like that format is what would keep me most engaged and focused.

• Like 1