Best Incline

Shy

I wanted purchase a treadmill with at least a 15% incline with as little noise as possible. What brands would you all recommend for these requirements?

Some of the quietest treadmills that we've tested with at least a 15% incline are the NordicTrack 1750, NordicTrack 2450, Sole F80, and Horizon 7.8 AT. The first two from NordicTrack have attached touch screens and subscription workout content, the 1750 has a smaller screen than the 2450. The Sole F80 and Horizon 7.8 AT both have simple consoles with onboard workouts. All of these incline up to 15% and the NordicTrack treadmills decline to -3%. 

If you want more than a 15% incline then I would check out the NordicTrack x22i Incline Trainer. It inclines up to 40%, declines, and is quiet, too. I've included links to all of our reviews of these treadmills. The NordicTrack reviews are of the 2021 models, but we are working on updating them to include pictures and information on the new 2022 models. 

Besides an incline, what else were you looking for in a treadmill? I'd be happy to help you narrow your search more if you can give me a little more information about how you want to use the treadmill.