Schwinn IC3 or Sole SB700

Both of these bikes are great options. I would say if you want to clip into the pedals, the Schwinn IC3 has hybrid pedals to either clip in or strap into the toe cages, so I would go with that one. If you don't want to clip in and want a bike with a more extensive warranty, then go with the Sole SB700, it has a lifetime warranty for the frame. 

I can’t really tell by the videos available on their site but can you tell which one would not be so far of a reach from the seat to handle bars even after bringing them to the closest adjustment?

Unfortunately, we don't have the Schwinn IC3 bike in our studio, but when I use the Sole SB700 I have the handles just about all the way back towards the seat and the seat back a few notches. I'm about 5'1". There are only a few bikes that have too far of a reach for me but they all have touch screens and only up/down adjustability in the handlebars. Both of these bikes however have 4 adjustment points, the seat and handles adjust up/down, and forward/back, which is better for fitting a wider range of users. 

I have to reach a bit further on the IC4. The Sole SB700's saddle adjusts a little bit more forward than the Schwinn IC4 bike. So, the IC3 might have a similar adjustment range to the IC4, but I can't say for sure since I haven't been on it.