*TreadmillReviewGuru helps consumers find the best home fitness products. When you buy a product we recommend, we may earn a commission.
Last Updated: November 13, 2022
In this Bowflex Treadmill 10 review, we’ll look at this new and exciting treadmill from Bowflex. The Bowflex Treadmill 10 is a new model in the Bowflex treadmill lineup. This treadmill offers some impressive features at an affordable price. The Treadmill 10 has a 10” touchscreen, a 22” wide by 60” long running surface, and Comfort Tech cushioning. This track descends to -5% which is a steeper descent than comparative folding treadmills. It also inclines to a 15% grade for impressive hill work. One of the most impressive features on the Treadmill 10 is the 400lb weight capacity. This is an exceptionally high max weight for a folding treadmill.
Who It’s For: Those looking for a quality Bowflex treadmill with advanced incline and decline
The BowflexTreadmill 10 is best for users who:
- Are looking for a treadmill with decline and incline
- Need a folding treadmill
- Are looking for something with a touchscreen
- Want the full 22” wide by 60” long deck
- Are looking for a treadmill with cushioning in the deck
- May have joint or mobility issues but still want the benefit of gentle walking or light jogging
- Plan to train more intensely with longer distances or sprint intervals
- Comfort Tech Cushioning and 22” x 60” Commercial Tread Belt
- The Treadmill 10 has Bowflex’s Comfort Tech cushioning in the deck which absorbs some of the shock from walking or running on the deck. This reduces strain on your joints and spine as you exercise. The 22” wide and 60” long belt also provides plenty of space for either walking or jogging.
- 15% Incline and 12 MPH Speed
- The Treadmill 10 inclines to 15% so you can work uphill when needed. The 12mph max speed should also provide enough range for most users.
- -5% Decline
- The Bowflex Treadmill 10 declines lower than other treadmills in this class. You can drop the deck to a negative -5% grade for downhill training or recovery work.
- 400 Lb. User Capacity
- The Treadmill 10 supports up to 400lbs, so people of all sizes can use this treadmill. This is an impressive weight capacity for a folding treadmill.
- Soft Drop Folding System
- The Treadmill 10 does fold up, so you can fold it upright and move it out of the way when you’re not using it. It also has the Soft Drop folding system so the deck is supported by a hydraulic assist as it descends gently to the floor.
- 85” Long x 40” Wide x 65” High Footprint
- 44.5” L x 40” W x 70” High Folded footprint
- Max weight capacity: 400lbs
- Treadmill weight: 323lbs
- Minimum ceiling height + 21” (user height + 53.3cm)
- Speed and Incline knobs
- Heart rate hand grips
- Built-in Media Shelf
- Comfort Tech deck cushioning
- Adjustable HD touchscreen
- Bluetooth HR armband
- 12mph Max Speed
- -5% decline to 15% incline
- SoftDrop Folding system
- JRNY Subscription option with curated playlists
- 10” Touchscreen
- HR Sensor grips
- QuickTouch buttons for speed and incline
- Two cup holders
- Extra storage tray
- 15 Year Frame & Motor
- 5 Years Mechanical Parts
- 1 Year Electronics
- 2 Years Labor