Being one of the pioneers of the fitness revolution today, Bowflex was introduced into the world by Nautilus Inc in 1986. The very first product designed by the company was Bowflex 2000X which was considered as a futuristic strength trainer. The low-impact tension resistance offered by the strength trainer was first of its kind back then. Since then the company has designed a vast multitude of fitness machines including elliptical hybrids, treadmills, tread climbers, elliptical cross trainers, etc.
Why Bowflex Stands Out Among the Rest
The company has been known for being innovative and for incorporating the most high-end features in its machines. However, all the products offered by the company have one thing in common. The machines have been designed in a way that each of them provide the users with optimum and efficient results without having to over-exert rigorously. This minimal harsh impact allows users to work out more.
In short, Bowflex machines help users to work out for longer sessions without any kind of rigorous exertion. Moreover, the recovery time required by the user after every session is reduced significantly.
Bowflex Treadmill Series
Recently Bowflex has introduced three series to offer all the fitness aficionados out there who are looking for treadmill, details about each of them is provided below:
- Bowflex TreadClimbers- These fitness machines are the hybrid between a treadmill and an elliptical. TreadClimbers have steeper slopes which enable the user to burn more calories as compared to flat surfaces on a treadmill. Trainees can burn up to 2.5 times more calories as compared to the calories burned by walking on a treadmill. TreadClimbers are an ideal choice if users are looking forward to weight management , less exertive cardio exercises and even for toning muscles of the lower body.
- Bowflex Max Trainers- Max Trainers offered by Bowflex are an ideal choice for all the runners out there. These max trainers are lower risk machines as compared to treadmills due to an elliptical inspired movement. Runners who are looking forward to strengthening their legs and arms can do so effectively using the max trainers by bowflex. Moreover, these fitness machines can be used by peoples with sensitive joints since they doesn’t adversely impact the joints.
- Bowflex Results Treadmills -Other than treadclimbers and max trainers, the company also deals with treadmills. Unlike former, users can either walk or run at a speed limit of up to 12 mph on the treadmills. Consumers who are looking forward to indulging in a low impact workout should go for Bowflex treadmills.
Investing in the fitness machines offered by Bowflex is a smart decision. Below we have provided detailed review of the products of each series that will help the potential buyers to know more and make the right decision in choosing the best product as per their need and within budget range.
Latest TreadClimbers offered by the company include the Bowflex TC100 TreadClimber, TC200 Treadclimber and the TC10 TreadClimber.
The Bowflex TC100 is a foolproof TreadClimber which brings along a plethora of benefits for user convenience. The Bowflex TC100 TreadClimber provides prolific opportunities for users to keep their health in-check and stay fit. It is a remarkable device which contributes to burning calories up to 2.5 times faster than the regular treadmills. It also enables the users to achieve toned muscles. People can work out according to their wish and comfort by being able to change the incline settings from 0 to 40%.
- The status of the heart can be easily monitored with the help of grip heart rate monitor.
- Bowflex TC100 comes with transport wheels for easy mobility.
- It has a sleek design which makes it a convenient choice for using at home.
- The device has the ability to track and store the data of 2 different users.
- The speed of the device ranges from 0.5 mph to 4 mph.
- The device has an integrated media shelf for holding devices like a tablet and also comes with two large cup holders, thus offering great convenience.
- It is made with a low-impact design which plays a big role in reducing perceived exertion.
- It acts as a good alternative to an elliptical trainer and a treadmill, so it helps to swiftly achieve the fitness goals.
- The machine weighs 190 lb after assembling.
- It can hold weight up to 300 lb.
- It has dimensions of 57”L x 31.5” W x 59” H (in inches).
- The treadles reach 14.5 inches above the floor at the highest point.
The Bowflex TC200 is an extraordinarily built TreadClimber which has a lot to offer to fitness seekers. Bowflex TC200 TreadClimber is a one-of-a-kind machine which is embedded with many latest features. The device offers a delight for all those who seek an unparalleled experience of exercise. It offers the benefits of a stair climber, an elliptical, and a treadmill at once. It is very safe to use as the risk of injury is very less because of the high convenience during the workout. It helps to keep the track of the heart with the help of wireless heart rate monitor.
It comes with an interactive display screen, fully back lit LCD display equipped with Bluetooth connectivity that syncs with the free TreadClimber App, as well as other popular fitness apps. The TC200 also has built-in 5 different workout programs.
- Bowflex TC200 comes with an excellent fully backlit LCD display of high clarity.
- It contains a dual-purpose USB port which users can use to charge their smart devices while they are attached on media holder.
- The color-coded heart rate zone indicator helps users to identify the best intensity level.
- It possesses remarkable Bluetooth connectivity to share user data with Google Fit, Apple Health Kit, and Bowflex Connect etc.
- Data of up to 4 different users can be tracked and stored by the device.
- Bowflex TC200 has transport wheels for moving it easily.
- It is a three-in-one fitness device which works like a treadmill, a stair climber, and an elliptical.
- Due to its compact size, it saves space and can also be used at home with ease.
- The weight of the machine after assembling is 202 lb.
- Weight capacity is 300 lb.
- Its dimensions (in inches) are 55”L x 31.5” W x 62.5” H.
- The treadles are 17 inches from the floor at their highest point.
The Bowflex TC10 is a TreadClimber which brings great convenience to both beginners and also ardent trainers. The Bowflex TC10 is a workout device that gives a huge level of satisfaction to all of its users with its exquisite qualities. It performs the work of three different devices like a treadmill, an elliptical trainer, and a stair climber and offers the benefits of all of these devices to the user. This machine aids to burn calories up to 3.5 times faster than the usual cardio machines in the same amount of time. It provides unmatched comfort and convenience to the users as it has very low impact on the joints.
- Bowflex TC10 offers 4 distinct LCD screens which perform different activities of displaying speed, time, calories, and distance.
- It comes with a Goal Oriented Coach Technology that helps to set weekly goals for 90 minutes of training.
- The device encourages the users to perform better with the climb indicator which notifies after the climbing of every 100 feet.
- Bowflex TC10 is strongly built and has a sturdy base making it very durable.
- It is very simple to use.
- The machine has outstanding cushioning in order to provide high levels of comfort to the users.
- The dimensions of the device (in inches) are 50.6” L x 30.3” W x 52.3” H.
- It has a capacity to hold weight up to 300 lb.
- The machine weighs around 185 lb.
Bowflex Max Trainers
Latest Max Trainers offered by the company include M3, M5 and the M7. Encompassing similar dimensions, these max trainers offer better resistance, data sharing service via Bluetooth as well as inbuilt workout programs. The M5 is one of the best in the max trainer and much more affordable than other elliptical out there. The M5 scores a high rating among the three due to its powerfulness and high-end features.
Encompassing more features than the M3, M5 is an ideal choice. Although the third variant namely M7 is bigger as compared to M3 and M5 but still can be stored compactly in homes. It scores the highest among the three in the context of the features provided. Trainees with heavier bodies must go for M7 since its framework is sturdier than the rest. However, on the affordable list, the M5 variant scores the highest.
The Bowflex Maxtrainer M3 is a high quality, extremely popular cardio machine. Everything from its design to the features it provides is incredible. The machine provides benefits of both an elliptical and stair stepper. It does not impact the user knees or back.
- The Bowflex Maxtrainer M3 has 2 excellent workout programs that are designed for an optimum workout experience.
- The machine has a water bottle holder and shelf for media equipment like phones and tablets.
- The Bowflex Maxtrainer M3 has a slim and streamlined design that helps it to fit in any room of the house easily.
- Resistance and speed can be controlled easily using the buttons provided on the machine.
- The weight of the machine is 166 pounds.
- It has a capacity to hold weight up to 300 lb.
- The dimensions of the device are 46″ L x 25″ W x 63″ H.
The Bowflex Maxtrainer M5 is a superior quality cardio machine available at an incredibly reasonable price. The machine engages and trains the whole body. Its key feature is that it is known to efficiently build upper arm strength better than any other product in the market. It comes with 16 resistance levels and has 8 workout programs for an optimum workout experience.
- The Bowflex Maxtrainer M5 has 8 exhilarating workout programs that are sure to provide an amazing workout experience.
- The machine syncs with the Free Max Trainer® App and has a water holder.
- It also has a chest strap for wireless heart rate monitoring.
- The Bowflex Maxtrainer M5 has 16 resistance levels that are known to seriously challenge the user of the machine.
- The machine comes with superior backlit display and target zone indicators.
- The weight of the machine is 166 pounds.
- dimensions – 46″ L x 25″ W x 63″ H.
- Weight Capacity – 300 LBS.
The Bowflex Maxtrainer M7 is the best cardio machine available in the market known for its numerous features and benefits. The machine has been declared the perfect device for High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). It is the best alternative to elliptical trainers and treadmills.
- The Bowflex Maxtrainer M7 has 20 different resistance level to provide high-quality exercise experience.
- The machine monitors the heart rate of the user without any wire connection.
- The Bowflex Maxtrainer M7 has 11 different workout programs for the user to choose from.
- The machine comes with ultra-modern dual backlit LCD/LED display.
- The weight of the machine is 180 pounds.
- Dimensions – 46″ L x 29.5″ W x 65″ H
- Weight Capacity – 300 lb.
Bowflex Results Treadmills
Treadmills are an ideal choice for all those trainees who are looking forward to workout less intensively yet effectively. The Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill and Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill are two popular choices of 2018 among the trainees.
Bowflex BXT216 is a new arrival of Bowflex brand which is launched in May 2017. It is a high-performance advanced calorie burn workout machine with comfortable cushioning. The data of the workouts can be exported to fitness apps such as Google Fit, MyFitnessPal, and Apple Health Kit. The package of this product includes chest straps for the monitoring of heart rate pulse with the daily burn workout videos (8 week trial video) for a perfect workout sessions. This new arrival has exceeded the users’ expectation by providing best features and it is one of the popular product among all other popular workout treadmill machines.
- It is designed with powerful 4.0 CHP high-end motor for better performance.
- The Belt Roller is of 2.75” roller which is a three layered roller belt.
- The top speed of this product is 12MPH and comes up with 9” full color display.
- It comes up with USB port and 11 built-in workouts.
- The speed control and the power incline control provide grips when performing exercises.
- Up to four profiles of the users can be stored for reference.
- Calorie Burn Information, Daily Burn workouts, Bluetooth for sharing data, etc. are some of the appealing features of this product.
- Essential for burning up of calories with the remainder to check the burning of calories per minute.
- Very comfortable for storage and it has a fantastic running space for an excellent workout session.
- Attractive LCD display with full control of the speed and power incline of the product for a safe use.
- The power incline of this product is 15% and the maximum speed of this machine is 12 MPH.
- This product would best fit the storage area with the size of deck as 22” x 60”.
- The Belt is of 2.5 mm thick which is a durable 3-Ply layered belt for high performance.
- The maximum weight the machine can hold is 400 lbs.
- The dimension of the product is 84.5” x 38.5” x 54.7” inches with super cool features of Cooling Fan, Accessory Tray, Quick Control, and Speakers.
The new release of Bowflex presents customers with an attractive fashioned workout equipment named Bowflex BXT116 with the powerful 3.75 CHP motor. This can store the profiles for a maximum of four users. It is well-designed with good looking work-out screen and is a strong competitor of the latest version of Treadmill products.
Simply walking in this workout machine burns the fat calories of the users and it comes up with fantastic facilities which are as follow: Bluetooth for the sharing of data, a heart-rate monitor for monitoring the pulse rate, triple layered running belt, etc.
- It has a 7.5” color screen with a burn rate console used to indicate the burning of calories per minute.
- The powerful motor (3.75 CHP) used here is designed strong that anyone can make use of it (with different weights).
- This has a USB charger port for charging .
- The 9 in-built programs offer users with exercise regarding calorie burn, the control of heart-rate, the distance, etc.
- It is a foldable type machine which fits your living space by pushing the deck upward.
- It comes with a warranty of 2 years.
- A powerful machine for burning the calories with handful of features included in it.
- Offer users with two-month trials of Zwift virtual and RunSocial mixed workouts.
- It consists of a powerful 3.75 CHP motor.
- It is a foldable type.
- The top speed of this Bowflex product is 12 MPH and the weight of the product is 304 lb.
- The dimension of the product – 84.6”L x 36.3”W x 55.2”H
- The running area required for this product is 20” x 60”.
Bowflex is one of the leading and renowned manufacturers of workout equipment by providing enormous features to the users. Bowflex is owned by Nautilus which is a fitness company that provides tools and supplies to the users who are in need to stay a healthy life. It is one of the most popular and trusted brand by more than one million of people over last 25 years.
Overall, investing in fitness machines offered by Bowflex would ensure good health and fitness among all trainees. The fitness machines designed by the company are fun to use. And unlike others, it allows users to engage in regular physical exercise without the need to over-exert. Thus, aforementioned fitness machines by Bowflex are highly recommended for all the fitness aficionados.