*TreadmillReviewGuru helps consumers find the best home fitness products. When you buy a product we recommend, we may earn a commission.
Last Updated: September 8, 2021
The ProForm R10 is a great-looking, sturdy, interactive rowing machine and it easily folds for portability and storage. It’s priced under $1500 or (as of this writing) free with a 3-year subscription to iFit. The ProForm Pro R10 rower is the new top-of-the-line rowing machine in the series and is an excellent addition to Proform’s lineup of interactive cardio machines. With an advanced 10” touch screen display, 24 magnetic resistance levels, and unlimited iFit workouts, it has everything to take your workouts to the next level. In this review we will dig in and take an in-depth look at what it has to offer.
Who It’s For: Rowers who want a quiet, low-impact, interactive workout experience without breaking the bank.
The Proform R10 Indoor Rower is best for users who:
- Want a low-impact, full-body workout.
- Are looking for a compact and quiet rowing machine for home use.
- Want the iFit library of workouts.
- Want to store the rower out of sight after use.
- 24 Digital Resistance Levels
- If you love rowing, this indoor magnetic rower will match your fitness demands with its 24 levels of adjustable resistance. Because it’s a magnetic rower, it’s virtually silent compared to some of the other best rowing machines on the market that use air or water resistance, making it perfect for in-home use. You can adjust the intensity easily without interrupting your workout or bothering those around you.
- 10” Smart HD Touchscreen
- This crisp high-definition 10” touchscreen will keep you motivated as you plow through each workout. You can swipe through and view your workout stats as you go.
- iFit® Coach Bluetooth Smart Enabled with one-year Membership Included
- iFit gives you access to an extensive library of workouts, helps you create your workouts, tracks your workout stats, and gives you access to many other features. The console contains a collection of onboard activities that will take you around the globe. Each workout digitally controls the resistance of the rower as it pilots you through each exercise session.
- Ergonomic, Molded Seat with Oversized, Steel Seat Rail
- If you’re not comfortable, you aren’t going to give your best effort. With the Pro R10 Rower, you will work hard with a realistic rowing feel, but comfortably. The solidly engineered seat rail is steel and will never give in no matter how intense your workout.
- Multi-Position, Adjustable Handlebars
- Another important aspect of comfort on a rower is the all-important handlebars. The Pro R10 Rower comes ergonomically designed with soft-touch handlebars, which cut down on fatigue and provide comfort so you can continue rowing. No worries about how far you can pull back with each stroke. The 90” pull strap gives you plenty of length to help you complete the deepest of strokes.
- Oversized Pivoting Pedals with Adjustable Nylon Foot Straps
- Solidly designed to keep your feet in place, the pedals on the Pro R10 Rower are specifically built to increase your stability, keeping you in place throughout your entire workout. The adjustable nylon foot straps provide a snug, secure feeling.
- SpaceSaver® Design
- Not everyone lives in a loft apartment or has a spacious workout area for a nearly 7ft rower. Fortunately, the Pro R10 Rower has a SpaceSaver® Design making it easy to fold up in place or stash away. Simply lift the handle, and the machine does the rest folding in upon itself.
- Audio Auxiliary Port
- No need for your ear pods. The auxiliary audio port allows you to plug in and listen to your favorite workout music, audiobooks or ensure you hear the on-screen trainer as well as possible. The onboard dual 2-inch speakers get the job done without taking up any additional space in your workout area.
- Front-Mounted Transport Wheels
- Once folded up, the front-mounted transport wheels make it a breeze to roll your rower wherever it needs to go.
- Open Dimensions: 22” Width x 86.5” Depth x 45.5” Height
- Resistance System: Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Seat: Ergonomic, Molded Seat with Oversized, Steel Seat Rail
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- 10” Smart HD Touchscreen
- Control resistance right from the screen
- Displays distance, time, calories, stroke count, and strokes-per-minute.
- Silent magnetic flywheel for steady, smooth resistance operation
- Handle Bar with soft grip.
- Molded seat with steel seat rails
- Large 10” touchscreen display with easy access to your stats
- 24 levels of resistance
- Pedals engineered to increase stability
- Duel 2” speakers
- Frame: 5 Years
- Parts & Labor: 1 Year